Al has over 40 years of experience listing and selling homes within the Twin Cities area. Al's specialties include working with residential buyers and sellers, Homes for Heroes, negotiations and mediation, lots and land sales, new construction, short sales, foreclosures and more!
He is happy to provide you with personal referrals upon request, and offers "Easy-out" listing contract: cancel at any time no questions asked.
- Teacher- Preston Public Schools 1966-1968. High School Social Studies, History and Senior Social Problems. Fridley High School 1966-1999. High School (9-12) Social Studies, Economics, Senior Social, Psychology, PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options) Psychology Instructor through Anoka Ramsey Community College.
- Assistant Hockey Coach
- Licensed REALTOR since 1967
- Saint Cloud State College 1961-1966. Bachelor of Science degree 1966, Major Social Science, Minor Psychology
- St. Cloud State University 1967-1971. Master of Science Degree, Major Social Science, Minnesota Life Teaching Certificate.
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Distressed Property Expert.
- Key Club Advisor Kiwanis Member
- Evergreen Elementary K-5, Brooklyn Center
- Mediator for Anoka County
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2018, Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching you agree to the End User License Agreement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA"), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices should be sent in writing by mail to: Michael Bisping, Director of Customer Relations at Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc., 2550 University Avenue West, Suite 259S, Saint Paul, MN 55114 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.