- GRI, CRS
Al has over 40 years of experience listing and selling homes within the Twin Cities area. Al's specialties include working with residential buyers and sellers, Homes for Heroes, negotiations and mediation, lots and land sales, new construction, short sales, foreclosures and more!
He is happy to provide you with personal referrals upon request, and offers "Easy-out" listing contract: cancel at any time no questions asked.
- Teacher- Preston Public Schools 1966-1968. High School Social Studies, History and Senior Social Problems. Fridley High School 1966-1999. High School (9-12) Social Studies, Economics, Senior Social, Psychology, PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options) Psychology Instructor through Anoka Ramsey Community College.
- Assistant Hockey Coach
- Licensed REALTOR since 1967
- Saint Cloud State College 1961-1966. Bachelor of Science degree 1966, Major Social Science, Minor Psychology
- St. Cloud State University 1967-1971. Master of Science Degree, Major Social Science, Minnesota Life Teaching Certificate.
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Distressed Property Expert.
- Key Club Advisor Kiwanis Member
- Evergreen Elementary K-5, Brooklyn Center
- Mediator for Anoka County
Necklen & Oakland
Meet Our Agents!
Our Experienced team of Agents offers complete, unreserved, and professional residential Real Estate services throughout the Maple Grove and greater Twin Cities areas of Minnesota. Necklen & Oakland was founded by Glenn Necklen and Joel Oakland based on the concept of providing clients with the most advanced systems and representation available to handle all facets of a Real Estate transaction in today's turbulent market.
As a locally owned business, we take pride in our contribution to building strong neighborhoods, linking neighbors, and supporting local causes. Our knowledge of Maple Grove and the surrounding communities is greatly attributed to being members ourselves. Our expert team of Real Estate agents understand the importance of family, education and security. We realize how momentous change can be, and we are devoted to providing you with a smooth and positive home buying/selling experience.
We strive to empower our clients with our commitment of trust, honesty, and respect. Our focus is to provide consistent and effective communication from first contact- through the closing process.